Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rain

It hasn't stopped raining all day. Got to use my umbrella which doesn't happen often. Met Dan and Rose at the Galt Museum after my hike under my Emily Carr umbrella. A celebration of the Queen's Diamon Jubilee for which we had to sing God save the Queen. Haven't had to sing that in years. The accompanying music was not so good but the speaker following, Will Ferguson, was hilarious. I could have listened for hours, but alas there was to be more music. I checked out the gift shop and came home. I was almost finished Amy Bright's new book and I had to find out the secret. Alas, I'm finished and now I'm lonesome for the characters. Sometimes I just get very attached. Now to choose another book and always afraid it might not measure up to the last one I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment